Our Safe And Intelligent Proceedings While Fulfilling Your Painting Needs.
We Are Your Well-Wishers and We’re Absolutely Safe to Hire.
In response to the global health crisis created by COVID-19 spread, River City painting is taking strict measures to assure the health and safety of our customers as well as employees. As painting is an essential service, we’re constantly monitoring the updates published by World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to adhere to all the necessary precautions in order to keep our service flow safest around the area.
We emphasize our staff perform the following:
- Wearing a safety mask at all times.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with objects inside the premises.
- Keeping a safe distance with other painters and the client.
- Sanitizing hands and disinfecting equipment before and after use.
- Not to operate when sick.
For our client safety we’re offering:
- Onsite and remote paint job estimates without violating the social distancing requirements.
- Reassuring clients that whoever has visited their premises is in its best health.
- Working with masks, body and shoe cover to prevent the carriage of contaminants inside.
- Providing our staff with their own sanitizers and disinfection products.
- A detailed conversation about the pandemic according to the most updated information.
What do we expect from clients?
- Inform you concerns and any particular precaution necessary before the team disposals.
- Inform us if anyone inside your house is sick.
- Inform us if you need the information verbally or via email.
These organized and careful proceedings are our social right to relieve customers from anxiety and trouble in such uncomfortable and uncertain times. River City Painting has always been compliant to its clientele and continuing the legacy by implementing the preventative measures.
If you are looking for a painting or remodeling your premises, feel free to contact us. We’ll not only serve but will assure you that we’re safe.